Feel like you’ve waited out a long winter? Your patience is about to pay off. It’s finally time to sweat again, and here at the shop we’re welcoming warmer weather with a bright new selection of spring activewear! Stop in and try out all the apparel you need to hit springtime in stride, and read on for a few of our favorite new finds in our clothing rooms…
- Bamboo activewear debuting at the shop from Tasc Performance – men’s and women’s capris, shorts, tanks, and tops in natural fabrics that breathe, wick, and offer UPF-50 sun protection. Think all the performance of Merino wool in a cool, summer weight.
- Club Ride liner shorts for guys and gals – a great selection of cool, comfy cycling liners geared for your riding time. Choose the one, two, or three-hour chamois for the optimal blend of cushion and support.
- Men’s Club Ride performance jeans – yes, you read that right. This is eye-catching denim guys can wear on the bike or off, with reflective accents, a zippered pocket, a poly-cotton-spandex blend to keep cool on the go, and plenty of stretch in all the right places – available in two styles and shades.
- Women’s cycling apparel from Terry – the brand that knows women’s riding like no other is back with sleeveless, short-sleeve and long-sleeve jerseys; a whole line-up of shorts; and even riding skirts – all in fun spring patterns designed specifically to fit a woman’s body.
- Crossover menswear from Marmot and Royal Robbins – stay cool and look suave in breathable, quick-drying shorts and button-ups that look equally at home on the trail or in the office.
And don’t miss many more cycling and fitness staples to cool down your warm-weather workouts, too!