Darn Tough 1657 LW Crew Men's
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Weight: Lightweight w/cushion
With added cushion underfoot and just below the ankle.
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
0 stars based on 0 reviews