Darn Tough 1952 Hike Boot LW w/Cushion
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Boot height but light weight, the Spur is a unique sock that's as versatile as they come. Revel in a performance fit that integrates perfectly with your boots for miles of comfort.Height: Boot
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 1952
CushionThese hiking boot socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
0 stars based on 0 reviews