Darn Tough 1954 Hike OTC HW Full Cushion Wmn's
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Go all day strong with the Over-the-Calf Mountaineering sock. Extra cushion is perfect for long-distance hiking through sub-zero wind chills. Designed simple. Built tough.Height: OTC
Pair with: Mountaineering boots, hiking boots, winter boots
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our warmest socks - heavyweight socks trap heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort on the coldest treks.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 1954
Full CushionFull cushion socks have soft terry loops throughout the entire sock for ultimate warmth, rebound, and comfort.