Darn Tough 1981 Hike Boot MW w/Cushion Men's
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Look no further if you're on the trail of our softest men's hiking sock. The Twisted Yarn that creates a natural, silky loft is not new, but the way we knit them for even longer-wearing comfort is. Midweight with cushion underfoot and in the leg for a softer step and hiking boot comfort. See the Nomad for Full Cushion.Height: Boot
Pair with: Hiking boots, backpacking boots, walking boots
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We twist strands of our soft Merino Wool yarns together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 1981
CushionThese socks have soft terry loops underfoot for rebound and targeted cushioning in the leg to protect against boot lace pressure.
0 stars based on 0 reviews