Darn Tough 2201 Work Sock Wmn's
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
|Delivery time:||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
Mary Fields is an absolute legend. Known as "Stagecoach Mary" she was the first African American woman to work for the U.S. Postal Service — serving in the Montana Rockies, no less. We like to imagine these midweight, full cushion, over-the-calf socks would have worked great when the snow got too deep and Mary switched from stagecoach to snowshoes. Full length terry loop cushion makes them plenty warm and a midweight knit means they're up for a trek through the snow. Merino Wool moisture wicking helps, too.Height: OTC
Pair with: Work boots, barn boots, rain boots
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold our socks in place.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Midweight socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
0 stars based on 0 reviews