OAC 2023 XCD GT 137 Skis
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||ARRIVING SOON!|
Created for the next generation of Skinbased skiers, the XCD GT 137 is an all-purpose XCD skin ski for youngsters. With nearly identical features to the GT 160, but in a more compact package, the GT 137 offers top performance on rolling terrain and in a variety of conditions. Its touring efficiency and downhill performance are sure to bring lots of smiles to all winter outings.
Purpose: A fully featured XCD ski for younger skiers. Excels on variable and rolling terrain. Recommended for those approximately 10 years of age and older.
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase*
- ABS reinforcements in base tip and tail
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/ GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight 1040g w/o binding
- Width 113-85-98mm
Made in Finland by OAC Tech