OAC 2023 XCD GT 160 Skis
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
Designed for downhill Skinbased enthusiasts, the XCD GT 160 is a lively, fun, and lightweight touring ski. Inspired by the excitement of the descent, this streamlined skin ski is right at home amongst rolling hills and variable terrain.
Metal edges, updated flat tail design, and minimalist skin area make the GT 160 efficient on both the ups and the downs. For days on untracked winter trails or skiing laps after work at your local spot, look no further.
Purpose: A downhill-oriented Skinbased ski. Excels on hardpacked snow conditions and more open terrain. Made for traveling in the hills.
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression-resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase*
- ABS reinforcements in base tip and tail
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight 1350 w/o binding
- Width 116-86-100 mm
Made in Finland by OAC Tech
0 stars based on 0 reviews