Rab Arc Eco Jacket Men's
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Call for availability|
The Arc Eco is our first jacket to utilise 3-layer Pertex® Shield Revolve. This waterproof and breathable fabric is constructed from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. This means the jacket’s face fabric, membrane and backer are made up of a single polymer which makes it much easier to recycle at the end of its life.
This revolutionary construction reduces the impact of production and improves the chances of closing the loop on polyester’s life cycle. The Arc Eco has a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish to further boost waterproof performance. It features an adjustable mountain hood with a laminated peak and a fleece lined chin guard for comfort. It has a drawcord hem, anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs and YKK® AquaGuard® zips throughout. Two easy access, A-line chest pockets will easily hold gloves or a map.
Ideal for all outdoor activities and mountain adventures, this hard-wearing, recycled fabric waterproof jacket is a more sustainable choice.
- Weight:428g/15.1oz (Size M)
- Product Code:QWH-07
- Fully adjustable mountain hood with wired and laminated peak
- Fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- YKK® AquaGuard® front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped, A-line chest pockets
- YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips for increased venting
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Main Fabric - Recycled Pertex® Shield Revolve 3-Layer construction waterproof technology with fluorocarbon-free DWR (50D)
- 20,000HH /15,000MVTR
- Centre back length (Size M): 77cm/30.3inch