Rab Arc Eco Jacket Wmn's
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
Built with 100% recycled Pertex® Shield Revolve, this 3-layer waterproof jacket is durable, versatile and signals the next generation of lower impact outdoor gear.
This waterproof and breathable fabric is constructed from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester.
This means the jacket’s face fabric, membrane and backer are made up of a single polymer which makes it much easier to recycle at the end of its life than fabrics made from multiple polymer layers. The Arc Eco has a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish to further boost waterproof performance. It features an adjustable mountain hood with a laminated peak and a fleece lined chin guard for comfort. It has a drawcord hem, anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs and YKK® AquaGuard® zips throughout. Two easy access, A-line chest pockets will easily hold gloves or a map.
Ideal for all outdoor activities and mountain adventures, this hard-wearing, recycled fabric, waterproof jacket is a more sustainable choice.
- Weight:375g/13.2oz (Size S)
- Product Code:QWH-08
- Fully adjustable mountain hood with wired and laminated peak
- Fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- YKK® AquaGuard® front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped, A-line chest pockets
- YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips for increased venting
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Main Fabric - Recycled Pertex® Shield Revolve 3-Layer construction waterproof technology with fluorocarbon-free DWR (50D)
- 20,000HH /15,000MVTR
- Centre back length (Size 10): 70cm/27.6inch