Terry Soleil Gloves - Full Finger
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Our new Soleil Gloves introduce a unique 3D patterned palm that helps to eliminate excess bunching, while following the natural curves of the hand. This design concept is an effective, articulated approach to fit and forms more ergonomically against the handlebars. In addition, the palms have a center mesh panel for excellent breathability, high abrasion palm suede that wraps to the back of the hand (no side seam) for comfort on the handlebar hoods and strategically-placed padding for vibration dampening. Backs of the hands are made of our UPF 50+ Soleil sun protective fabric, light enough for 90º+ days. Available in both short and full finger styles for complete sun protection.
• back of hand: 88% micropoly12% spandex fabric is lightweight, moisture wicking and UPF 50+
• mesh forchettes between fingers reduces bulk and adds breathability
• Ax suede high abrasion palm suede wraps to the back of the hand (no side seam) for comfort on the handlebar hoods
• 3D articulated palm construction combines brushed tricot fabrics and center mesh panel for superior breathability
• strategically placed 3mm memory foam padding for vibration dampening while still allowing for proper blood flow
• silicone print on palm for secure grip
• extended cuff with bonded front hem and foldover back cuff
• nylon webbing for easy on/off
To get the best fit, measure the widest part of your hand with a cloth measuring tape. Note that the fit of these glove is generous. We suggest ordering down a size if between.